Thursday, February 21, 2008

My Nightstand...





As you can tell, I'm not feeling very well. Last Friday, while at Disneyland with the kids, I felt like I had been hit by a truck! We even ended up leaving early (before the fireworks). I spent all Saturday pretty much in bed with a dripping nose and just sleeping. Sunday felt better, Monday felt better. The came Tuesday and the flight home.

It was probably the longest flight I'd ever been on. I took cough medicine, decongestant and anything I could before getting on the plane. By the time we landed, my ears were plugged and I just needed sleep.

Yesterday, I woke up realizing I was really sick! I needed to see a dr. to get some heavy duty drugs. I did, so now my nightstand looks like the picture above.

I've literaly spent a whole day in bed. So unlike me. I've got a lot to do because I have an all day court day tomorrow.

Well, more later from beautiful Waialua.

Aloha,
Jane




1 comment:

Mishel said...

I do hope you are feeling better today! : )