Saturday, February 23, 2008

It's Over!

Last night I sent out a quick e-mail telling people that the TRO against us had been denied. I couldn't go into any great detail (and still can't here), but would like all of you to know that it was the biggest weight lifted off our shoulders.

The judge talked about credibilty in his ruling, and this is what is so important. I think that's actually what helped me get through that l-o-n-g day on the witness stand. I knew in my heart that I was telling the truth.

As difficult as these past 8 months have been dealing with this, it's finally over and we can move forward and fully enjoy our life here. Even though we know that there is some legal stuff going on, we can handle it.

In almost 41 years of marriage, this by far has been one of, if not THE most stressful thing we have endured. I'm so glad we had each other to lean on.

In case your wondering, I am feeling better. I've spent today lying low. I think after the stress of yesterday and the days leading up to it, may have set me back a day, but I do feel better.

So now maybe I'll get back into my daily blogs.

Aloha,

Jane

1 comment:

Mishel said...

I'm so glad it's finally over! It's been a long time coming, for sure.