Thursday, February 7, 2008

LOST

LOST...the show I waited months for, the show we got a DVR for, the show that films practically in our back yard, the show that absolutly makes me crazy!!

Since LOST is filmed here, there is always something in the newspaper or on the news about it. We know people who work on the show. We've seen the actors driving around, (Desmond & Locke), on the street(Locke), even the hardware store (Hurley). There are even group "viewing" parties around town. No, I've never gone to one...I need quiet when I watch it.

I read a short clip in this mornings paper. It said that there would be more answers tonight. HAH! Just more questions:

  1. Who ARE these people?
  2. Why do they want Ben?
  3. It showed the whole plane under water, but wait we saw it break apart. Remember season 1 and the pilot being taken through the window?
  4. Was that guy a "Ghost Buster"?
  5. Who does Ben have on their ship?
  6. Who IS that tall, black, scary guy?

I'll have to go back and watch it again on our DVR, wait another week for "answers", hope the strike ends soon so our friends can go back to work and hope the strike ends soon so they can go back to filming in our town! I LOVE THIS SHOW!
a hui hou,
Jane

1 comment:

Ashleigh Baker said...

Do you know I've NEVER even watched that show??? I just got cable--the day John left!--so I'm catching up on shows I've only heard about. I'll have to try LOST out. :)