Monday, January 28, 2013

Westside Beauty...

on my little trip out to the westside, one of the things I really wanted
to do was drive out to Makaha and Yokahama Bay to
see how green it was.  I wasn't disappointed
to say the least.  The only thing, I wish I'd brought my long lens,
but still it was so pretty.
It's such a different kind of beauty than what we have on the North Shore.
Really is less crowded ( not a tour bus in sight)



a lot going on in Makaha because of a surf contest


Maili looking towards Makua





these are the weather stations that can be partly seen from our side


one thing that surprised me was that there are now more fast
food places in Nanakuli and Waianae...hope its not a sign of things to come.

1 comment:

amynicole said...

I do lobe how less crowded the west side is!