Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Doc Martin...

 a friend, Sara, who knew how much I loved Downton Abby 
asked if I'd ever watched "Doc Martin" another British show.
I'd never heard of it so I was surprised when I found it on
Netflix.

Needless to say I've now become obsessed with this quirky show.
Not that the show itself is, just the main character, Doc Martin.

it's filmed in a port town in Cornwall, England.



I'm now to the point where our Doc Martin and his girlfriend 
have a baby.


this story makes me laugh out loud.  he's a mix
of Sheldon of Big Bang and the doctors on some medical shows
we see here.  Sort of like a Dr. House...but funny and so 
well loved by his patients (even if they do make fun of him).

Gotta love a show where they call diapers nappys, stoves are cookers,
and all vowels are pronounced with a long sound.

Thanks again Sara for putting me onto such  a great show.
Makes me want to take trip to England

No comments: