Friday, January 25, 2013

Pililaau Rest Camp, Waianae


Last weekend I ended up on the "westside" for a birthday party at Maili .  I drove
down to Makaha to take some pictures and was surprised that our neighbors, 
the Cuas were staying at "Rest Camp" in Waianae and invited me 
to come over.

I'd never been there before and was surprised at how really nice it was.
This is a military spot that has cabins on a beautiful beach.  
It looked like the cabins had been re-done recently and they were so
clean and sitting on a really  great beach.

the front lanai



Susu and I enjoying the warm, westside sun


other friends were coming out to spend the weekend with the Cuas...and by the 
looks of their instagram photos it looks like they had a great weekend of sun, surf, music
and friends.

Ed and the boys gave me a final shakka before I left for home.

Thanks Cua family for the visit to a gem..."Rest Camp"

No comments: