Sunday, November 9, 2008

soccer 2008

This was Lauren's 2nd season playing soccer and she had such a good time. This team was made up mostly of girls from her school. Going to these games really brought back a lot of memories of the Saturdays we spent at Traci & Geoff's games. Not much has really changed, except now they really don't have the felt banners that some mom glued together. The new versions are so nice...fancy and made by a company. Progress!

Good Job Lauren! We're so proud of you.

I'm going to try and use this new format to get some of the "kazillion" photos posted from my trip.

Aloha,
Jane



4 comments:

queenieweenie said...

Wow...the circle of life!

Jen said...

Jane - this is so nice... where did you make your collage? I want one!

Mishel said...

So fun! And I remember those felt banners too...

Tamara Wight said...

Auntie Jane ~ Aloha I LOVE your collage! I'm new to the blogger world and want to know how to do your collage??? Please help me. I enjoy your blogg and seeing all of the updates and photos of the family and Hawaii life. Wish I was there too. Keep up the fun postings and thanks for the help with the collage! Love you ~ T