Sunday, November 23, 2008

Funny Thought...

Today at church, I saw the funniest thing. What really made me laugh was that I'd seen Jack do the exact same thing a few weeks ago.
During church, when the Sacrament was being passed to Jack, instead of sipping the water~ he put the whole cup into his mouth! He really didn't panic, just had a funny look on his face. Since he was sucking the water out, it held it in. It took Traci to dislodge it, trying not to laugh.
Today at church I saw a little boy about the same age, do the EXACT same thing! The parents also didn't panic, but they actually laughed. Since they had several boys, they were probably used to it. Hubby and I can't remember Geoff ever doing that.
Jack, Oh, Jack...you're such a funny guy! Just the thought of you makes me laugh.

No comments: