Friday, November 21, 2008

I Couldn't Wait


I just couldn't do it...wait. I'd thought about going to the 12:01am show since hubby is off island, but I had to work at the school today, I nixed that idea. Plus driving back from Mililani at 2am just didn't sound like something I wanted to do.


Anyway, as soon as I left school I headed up there. I loved it!!! It stayed pretty true to the book (which is good). It really was Edward and Bella, just as so many of us had pictured them. Hummm, Jacob~


Sorry my RS sisters, I'll still go with you, but I couldn't help it. I just couldn't wait.



2 comments:

Bobby Ginn said...

We will be in Hawaii Dec 10 -17th We are going to be on Maui. I heard recently that there was a ferry that went over to oahu? Is that true. I would love to hang for a day or two on the North shore. What would be our options?

Jane said...

B~ e-mail me at jmoysa@hawaii.rr.com
then I can explain the ferry, etc. to you