Thursday, October 23, 2008

these are the reason...

Jack my #1 helper


Greyson my little love man


Lauren the best helper, "little mom" there is



these little loves are all the reason I'm here in the OC. I've had all 3 of them because Bri's mom had some surgery and can't lift anything over the weight of a milk carton. Traci is in Dallas then NYC. So I get to spend hours and hours with these guys! This has been a great way to spend some time with Greyson. He LOVES his cousins! He's fearless to say the least. Thinks he can do everything the big kids do. Jack has been such a HUGE help. He says that "we're" babysitting Greyson. Lauren is Lauren, her sweet, helpful self. She's like a little mother with him.
The weather has been really nice, so the kids have played outside all the time. I'm not sure Grey can get over how much in-n-out of the car there is. Today both older kids had school and it was early dismissal for Lauren...lots of car time.
these are my loves

2 comments:

queenieweenie said...

cute pics of some VERY CUTE kiddos!

Ashleigh Baker said...

They are so, so precious!! Have fun with those sweet little ones!