Friday, February 20, 2015

Rudeness...

wish I had a little card, a bumper sticker or a sign that said...


seems like this last week has just been full of rudeness.

When we were having lunch at Dukes, people were hovering right next
to us waiting for our table.  Even starting to ask us if we were almost done (I stopped
her from asking even before she said it all).  When we were ready to leave
I was standing up an someone was sitting down at the table with me...really?

I was at Foodland and parked next to a really big truck that made it hard to see
around the guy standing  next to my car could see and said he'd tell me when it
was clear.  I started slowly backing up as when he said it was clear.  All of a sudden
he yelled stop! I did and there was a car speeding and honking at me...couldn't wait.
The swerved around me and pulled into a parking spot 4 spaces past.  
The guy and I just stared at this couple as they got out of their car and walked into the
market.  Couldn't even wait for me to finish.

Coming back Wahiawa the other day on Kam Hiway.  A line of cars pretty much 
going the speed limit behind theBus.  It was such a pretty day...
I could see a van behind me passing cars.  They came behind me and got close, but
couldn't pass me yet.  Finally they did and another couple of cars so they were behind 
theBus.  I could see that they were trying to pass him, but couldn't because
of the traffic.  Almost to the light to come into Haleiwa, they went around him...
but funny thing they did and we all ended up at the light together!  In stead of 
taking the bypass they decided to come into Haleiwa and were behind theBus
again.

I understand that people are excited, but if they would just calm down
and chill out they really would be able to sit and eat, park and get to
the North Shore and actually be able to have a good time, and enjoy the beauty.
Rudeness so not the "Aloha Spirit"

No comments: