Thursday, February 19, 2015

Lunch @ Dukes...

Sunday afternoon I went into Waikiki to have an annual lunch
with our San Clemente friends, Tim and Donna.  
It's always good to see them during their stays here.
It's funny, we didn't know them in San Clemente but met them
through a mutual friend at the beach.

Tim ordered "Korean beef street tacos".  We were joking
that we didn't know that Koreans liked tacos.


I had something called the steak and wedge salad that 
was pretty good.

I didn't try Donna's beet salad but it sure did look yummy!

after the crazy weather on Friday night/Saturday it was nice that
it was such a beautiful day!


no trip to Waikiki would be complete without visiting with Tommy.
can't believe that he's still working on the beach.
Ran into Mike too and we were talking about "the good 'ole days".
Things have changed, but not these friends.

I wish I wasn't so busy that I could go and spend hours
getting caught up with everyone.
But it was nice to visit, even for a short time.

No comments: