Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Oh Scrap...

last Friday night our RS had a "Super Craft Night".  I "taught"
a class on scrapbooking.  Actually what that meant was that I brought
a lot of my supplies and helped them put together a page.
Everyone had fun and did a great job!!!


We used the RS room, set up long tables and had the ac cranked up!


Everyone did so great (forgot to take a photo of everyones pages)
I liked how each one showed that persons story and style.





I realized how much I miss scrapbooking and the creativity of it.
This night reminded me of all those years I got together with friends
at a store and would scrap the night away (way past midnight sometimes).
I don't miss dragging all my stuff around... now that's a pain...but
it was short-lived compared to the fun it was.

No comments: