Friday, July 11, 2014

Friendship and Eggs...

the other morning I got together with these two ladies ...
one of them is living in Utah and the other is just so busy,
we only get to talk at church.


we went to Pizza Bob's (would never go there for dinner I don't think)
and had there ok breakfast.  It's close, it's air-conditioned and there's
endless Diet Coke with lemon.
Coco and I had the omelet with avocado, mushrooms, onions and cheese,


Kay ordered the fish and eggs.  I'm pretty sure that this is a Hawaii thing, fish
on a breakfast menu.  It was actually very good.

We talked for hours.  Listening to each other.  Supporting each other and not judging each other.
It was so nice that each of us in our own time, had come to the same conclusion on
the answers/help we were seeking.  That's a good thing.

When one of us looked at the time finally we'd been there for 4 hours!
We laughed that maybe we should order lunch and keep talking.
Coco and Kay I love you two so much.

No comments: