Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother's Day...

I had the nicest Mother's Day...
Saturday when we got the mail, there was a beautiful card from Geoff and Bri (1st time crying)
I got up early and posted on FB

I then got the first phone call with Miss Emerson wishing me a "Happy Mother's Day Grammy",
that turned into a FaceTime call with all 4 of the grands.

off to church and during Sacrament, there was the traditional lei given to every mother
by the Young Men and Young Women...I love this tradition.

after church we went to brunch at our favorite place
and then were literally ready for a nap...nice quiet afternoon

We'd been invited by the Moody family out to Mokuleia for a Mother's Day fale party.

on the way out I got this on my phone...

Yes, I did have a very nice Mother's Day thanks to a wonderful family, a loving 
husband and fantastic friends.

No comments: