Friday, May 16, 2014

Appreciation...

it's been teacher, staff, volunteer appreciation time 
at Waialua Elementary.
One day one of the little girls brought us in this really
cute rice crispy treat that was shaped like an apple.
One of the local cookie stores was doing these...so cute!


One morning Arlette came in with a big box and had me close my eyes...
a beautiful new purse.  So nice and I just love it and the beautiful card she wrote.

The Waialua Ohana group (the PTA group) put on an appreciation luncheon on the short day.
A group of students put on a little hula performance for us. 


lots of home-made yumminess and grilled hamburgers and hot dogs.

layered jello is such a Hawaii thing and one of my favorites.

there are lots of times when I really think I'm so appreciative of Waialua Elementary and not
only what they give to the kids, community but to me.

No comments: