Thursday, February 6, 2014

Pupus With Seriously Good Friends...

I got a text message from our friends, Tim & Donna, that they were taking a drive out to the
North Shore and did we want to meet them for pupus.  Since hubby is in Miami,
and they wanted to meet early, I suggested Haleiwa Joes.
My Favorite!
I love to go there and order all different things off the "Aloha Hour" menu.



sizzling mushrooms with melted cheese...


sticky ribs and coconut shrimp...

a Lava cake to share for dessert...
 we also had the ceviche (which even Tim liked!)

it was really nice to get together with some San Clemente
friends on the spur of the moment.
They're staying in Waikiki for a month.
We actually met them in Waikiki one year and our friend Noah
introduced us since we were all from San Clemente.
They come to Hawaii often, so they've gotten to see me dance 
at Na Hula and the big winter waves.


Seriously good friends…
are the best kind!

No comments: