Monday, October 21, 2013


 one of the very last things in the MH that needed to be redone was a small
bathroom with a single shower.
This room wasn't affected by the flooding, so nothing
had been done to it during the remodel, expect we did have the 
new flooring extended into there.
In March, when I was there I'd finally had enough of the green ivy
wallpaper and harvest gold shower.


fake gold fixutres

we'd tried getting the wall paper off at some point and
Geoff started putting in a new vanity, fixtures and light.
This is what he found when he took out the vanity...

the darn wall paper wasn't coming off that easily. Geoff went ahead with
his installation and we had to have someone come in a do something
about the wallpaper.
Hubby and I tried putting up new wall paper over the old...we got 1 wall
done and ripped it off...the wall was so uneven, it wasn't going to work.


we had someone come in a put a sealer over the old wallpaper.
Then this last unexpected trip finally led me to this...


I had the shower re-finished to beautiful white (like we had done 
in the remolded big bath
and we had a painter come in and add another sealer, drywall mud and
new paint.

Its really beautiful.  Just need a new switch plate cover and
the blind for the window and it's done.

It was a long process.
So glad that Geoff was able to do the demo on it and
install the new fixtures.
I'm also glad that the unexpected trip gave me the 
time I needed to get it completed.
The MH is really like a whole new house now.

No comments: