Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Na Hula 2013...

Sunday was the 73rd Na Hula Festival.
I didn't do it this year because of my trip to Iowa and my knees.  Now I wish I 
had just done 1 dance, I'm so bummed.  Oh well.

my sweet hula sisters waiting, they don't look nervous



Ms. Alama waiting to be introduced.

they were do good!

DiDi!!!!

sweet Nancy and her two daughters both danced.


my girlies...
you go girls

Marci, my admiration for her is unending

Makaleka
there aren't enough words to describe my feelings for
her.  She's beautiful as a dancer and as a person.



Ms. Alama gave us such  treat and danced for us.



everyone loves a smiling hula dancer


Hubby and the two beauties

my sweet Mitzie afterwards...I know she was relieved!

Ms. Alama was 10 years old the first time she performed at Na Hula...
4 different bandstands, and I wonder how many dancers.  She always
goes on at 11:00am SHARP on Sunday.

I just love this, dancing for the pure love of hula.

No comments: