Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Taylor's Party and a small favor...

after the wedding on Saturday, we rushed up to Mililani Mauka
for Taylor's graduation party.  Funny how different the weather can be up there...
raining!  Not just a little trade shower, but rain.  I know that Arlette and
James had planned the whole thing to use a couple of different areas in their
beautiful yard, but because of the rain everyone was under one big tent. So I'm lacking in 
my usual amount of photos.

Taylor looked so happy and she's off to Whittier in the fall.


the proud parents...two down and two to go.


great band


great food food from Ings

Now that it's over, Arlette can relax for the rest of the summer.



Arlette had asked me if I could make a favor for the party, so
this is what I came up with...



Congratulations again Taylor!

No comments: