Thursday, June 6, 2013

Returned...

last week Elder Dillon Rowley returned home from his mission
for 6 months.
I'm so happy that I got to be there to witness all the love that greeted him.
His beloved grandparents, Ross and Marion...



in those 15 months that he was gone 1 cousin became a father,
Elder Rowley holding baby Ella

one cousin got married...
Elder Rowley meeting Kindra fro the first time

one cousin got engaged,
Elder Rowley greeting Carly

his family not only showered him with lei, but also love...


so proud of you Elder Rowley!

( little side note to this story:  since I was already in town for hula, I got to the 
airport first.  No one was showing up...started texting Coco and Sara...they were coming
from the North Shore and everyone was stuck in traffic.  I checked the board and
the plane landed...I still was the only one.  texting back and forth furiously they were
so close.  I started thinking how lame it would be if I was the only one...just me a friend 
without a lei.  His family made it there with only minutes to spare before he came down
the escalator...thank goodness!!!!)

No comments: