Thursday, June 13, 2013

Park With Aloha...



Yesterday I had to go to Trader Joes San Clemente for a
few things...what a mess!


as I sat there in the car waiting, I saw grown people
acting like little kids...
yelling at people who weren't moving fast enough,
honking their horns at people
and giving "stink-eye" looks for whatever reasons.
(Stink-eye means dirty looks in Hawaii)

at home you see bumper stickers like this one...I think that people
in Hawaii do drive with more Aloha. Like stopping and letting someone
enter the road from a driveway or instead of merging onto the freeway, you wait, etc.

I think the parking lot at Trader Joe's should have signs that say, "Park with Aloha"...
mellow out people, they really won't run out of organic eggs or
chocolate covered pretzels or coconut chips.

wonder if they really know how they look to an observer...probably not.

No comments: