Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Macie...

Last Saturday I went to Waikiki to visit this little lady...
Macie.
We've known her for probably 20+ years and she hasn't changed one bit!
She was in Waikiki with her little family on their way to Kauai for vacation.

I think that Tommy was in heaven....
he was really so happy that she was finally there.
While we were sitting on the beach getting caught up on on all the news
of years past, I noticed that there was a familiar face coming across the sand...

Doc Tucker.
We hadn't seen him in years.
He was in Waikiki for just a short time with Barbara, who was attending a 
conference.
It was a case of trying to get caught up in a very short period of time.
I was so happy that I took the time to go into Waikiki
and visit with Macie and talk story about the good ole' days of Waikiki.

No comments: