Sunday, April 25, 2010

Perfect Day

Today was ward conference. Since we have so many flowers in our yard, the RS President, who is the flower arranging queen, asked if they could come and pick flowers in our yard for the chapel. This arrangemen t is made up of flowers and greens from our yard. The yellow heliconia is something that you just don't see very often. It's almost the color of butter. There were two other smaller arrangements, but I took these pics to send to hubby so he could see how beautiful his flowers looked!
BTW, here we actually have a "chapel flower sign-up" sheet. There are floral arrangements every Sunday in our chapel. It's just so beautiful. I know that visitors are always surprised.
(sorry about the poor quality, I forgot my camera and had to use my phone)



After church, I decided to go down to the beach since it was such a beautiful day. No surf/surge, light trades, clear...

PERFECT

1 comment:

Le Mama! said...

must of been at the beach the same time. we went and relaxed in the shade at the park and the water was beautiful. I'm thinking tommorrow after work i'm going to have to go swimming!