Saturday, April 3, 2010

An Early Easter Surprise...

Today we got an early Easter surprise. Bri and Geoff called when I was on my way home from hula and and wanted to know if I wanted to know what the new baby was! I was so surprised. I knew that Bri had been having ultrasounds because of a little problem that cleared up, but she had said that they couldn't get a clear view of it's "privates".
So I had to get off the freeway, I wanted to be able to talk to them, besides it's illegal to drive and talk on the phone. I got off, ended up on the back side of Hickham Air Force base, and pulled over...






(Bri Moysa photo)

Emmerson Elle is due sometime towards the end of September.
We're so excited!
Lauren has been practicing on her Baby Alive for Auntie Bri's baby, now she says she'll have to practice more to get ready.

No comments: