Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I Finished It!


Yes, it's true...I finished BREAKING DAWN, all 756 pages of it. I loved, loved it, loved it! Can't reveal anymore, I know some folks haven't gotten their copy yet.

I probably would have finished it sooner, but since I had my sister here from MN, and couldn't read every waking moment, it took a few days longer. I had just finished Eclipse the day before I started on this one.

So considering that I read the whole TWILIGHT SAGA in less than a month, I've got a little bit of eye strain and neck pain, but really, really was worth it.

Can't wait for the movie! December 2008.

Aloha, and looking for something else to read...
Jane

3 comments:

Traci said...

there is something on the way in the mail...I think you will like it!!!!

ashley said...

hello again!

i have not been to that place, but i think i really need to go, i will let you know how it is!

ExploreColorado said...

You've peaked my interest. I may have to read it myself.