Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Snow...

New Years Eve morning San Clemente citizens woke up to 
snow right above the city.
There had been a very cold, big storm the nigh before.
Traci & I drove to the highest point that had a pretty clear view and
I have to say it was beautiful!  There were so many people there taking
pictures.
I should have used my pano mode, but didn't think of it.  All the hills
at Camp Pendleton were also covered.
The news said it had been 50 years since the snow had been that low.



hubby and I took a drive by Dana Point harbor later and
it was neat that you could see the snow from the beach...true So California wonder!


by the next morning most of the snow was gone.
Compared to places like Utah, Colorado, New York and Minnesota this little
bit of snow was nothing, but it sure was pretty.

No comments: