Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Pho Heaven...

I'm obsessed with Pho.
I'm willing to try a place if someone says it's the best.

I went to a new place on Sunday for lunch.
She'd been there before, but I never had.
I thought it couldn't beat out my all-time favorite...Pho King
in Wahiawa.

Saigon Noodle House#3
is. the. best!


pho, that Vietnamese soup that to me is pretty much heaven in a bowl.

it's not really about the chicken, noodles or veggies that are in there...

it's all about that savory deliciousness...the broth.


as soon as I took my first spoonful I knew I had finally found it.  This was
even before I added the plum/garlic/sirrachia to it.
(I think their sauce is homemade, it was that good)
We split an order of spring rolls, I love the way to eat these.
roll, noodles, lettuce, sauce all wrapped in a lettuce leaf.



The order was so big that there was plenty for today's lunch.

I'm craving it again as I write this.

Yes, Saigon Noodle #3 makers of heaven in a bowl.

No comments: