Thursday, January 8, 2015

Crackers and Dinner...

we changed things up a little bit this year with dinner...
Terry made a turkey the night before and sliced it up and
then we made a ham also.  Not quite as much work.  It was really 
a great dinner.  How do mashed potatoes taste so good?


my friend Roxie, from school, is studying in London for a year and a month ago she sent
me a set of "crackers".  We used to do these years ago with my in-laws.
The kids loved them!





I don't know if it was because these actually came from Great Britain or what it was, but these
were great!  The prizes weren't made of plastic, but metal...a mini screwdriver set, yoyo, bottle opener, etc.  The kids all wore their crowns.

Thank you so much Roxie for sending these.  I think they need to be a new family tradition!

No comments: