Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Pasta Bella...

I'm not a big fan of Italian food as much as I am of Mexican or
local food.  Arlette and I had been planning on going out to dinner
when she had a free night.  She suggested Assaggio in Mililani.
I'd never been there before (just the whole Italian food thing) and
it was well worth the wait...

the menu had pages and pages of things that sounded so wonderful.
So I finally settled on something that had some ingredients that I truly love...
roasted peppers, portabella mushrooms,  basil and balsamic.
Oh My Goodness
it was so good! The chicken was so tender it melted.
I should have taken a picture before I started eating it, but the smell was heaven 

for starters we ordered one of my very favorite salads...
caprese
I could have just had that and nothing else.

Arlette had something that was chicken and shrimp.
I loved mine too much to even try hers.

so good!
so much food, probably lunch and dinner tonight.
The lycée sorbet and canal were the perfect ending.
Nice to actually talk about something other than A9, especially
after her big observation that morning.
I'm glad I finally got to try Assaggios, it was well worth it.

No comments: