Monday, November 3, 2014

A Vice

My friend Sara got this cute bag for her birthday...


we decided that we needed a t-shirt with this 
printed on it.
Sara's like me, a true appreciation of Diet Coke and
everything that goes into making the perfect cup.

1.  The right ice, not big cubes.  Sonic ice is the best but we don't
have them here. Crunchy is the best
2.  The right mix of carbonation, you can tell by the first sip
3.  The right cup.  Like Sara says, we know that the styrofoam cups
are bad for the environment, but they really do keep things cold the longest.
4.  Fountain is preferred over cans/bottles
5.  lemon slice (like at In-N-Out)

Our little market up the street, Paalakai Market, pretty much has
the best Diet Coke going.  
Right mix, pretty good ice, styrofoam cups and on $1.50 for a 32oz...
the best part is that you get a discount on refills if you bring in
your same cup!

I don't really have any vices, but Diet Coke.
When I was sick, my taste buds were affected and Diet Coke tasted different
but it took about a week for my true appreciation to return.

Hubby only laughs when I tell him "I love you more than Diet Coke"


No comments: