Wednesday, November 26, 2014

North Shore Alarm Clock...

Seriously,  these guys are the worst!
We've got three on our street now and they're so annoying, I've
about had it with them.
One of them can't seem to figure out what time it is...12, 1 or 2, he starts
right outside our house.
There are a couple of neighbors on our street that leave for work
a little after 4 am...I can't imagine what time they go to bed.
I've figured out that if I go to bed early, I can actually get some uninterrupted sleep
before the roosters start.

We had had this big of a problem before, until our crazy
neighbors started FEEDING the crazy things!  
So now when anyone (local boys) try to catch them, they run right
under the "crazies" house.  

I've tried to explain to some of the new people...DO NOT FEED THEM.
They're dirty and carry diseases.  We've always had a few hens
running around, but once you have roosters that stay, you end up with
all (24 last count) chicks.

I loved it the other morning when it was raining because, no roosters !
They were silent...
the perfect morning to stay in bed!

No comments: