Friday, September 19, 2014

Gloria...

yesterday my friend Gloria posted that she was going to make a delivery
out here on the North Shore (she does beautiful crafts) and wanted to
know if anyone wanted to meet at Luibuenos for dinner.
Since it's still HOT and I know that they've got great AC,  I decided to go.

I'm glad I went and got to sit and talk story for a long time with Glo and her friend Kime.


I'd first met Glo when she was working at Dukes HB in the early days. I didn't realize that Kime
had also worked there so we knew some of the same people (Macie).

Kime was telling us about some really big changes that are coming to Hawaii (she's in a business
where she'd know those things).  I wonder where all these people are going to go?

On my way home I was thinking about the first tsunami after moving here and how Gloria
called and asked me to come to her house.  That's where I went, to her house in Pearl City
and watched it on their tv.  

I don't get into Dukes Waikiki as often as I would like so I don''t get to see Glo as often...
I miss that and I miss her... it's that 30 mile drive that's a killer!

Love you Glo!

1 comment:

yogaseven said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.