Thursday, September 18, 2014

Feels Like...

I know that it seems like everywhere is roasting right now.
Hubby is on the mainland working.  He thought that at least over
there he'd be able to escape  the heat/humidity that we've been 
having here...but no such luck.  Been horrible over there with
record breaking heat.

The other day when I was getting to school I looked at 
the weather on my phone...
it had rained during the night but the sky was clear without
any clouds...
my phone was showing 100% humidity!

It was going to be another hot day, the steam was already in the air.



it's been so hot that the ceiling fans are just spreading hot air and
the only time it's actually cool is about 2:30 am, when I finally pull a sheet on.

There aren't any trade winds, so our natural air conditioning is off.
It's too hot actually to go to the beach even.  I swam the other day and have to 
admit, it wasn't that cooling.

When I listen to the weather, they just say more of the same...
ok, I'm done!

No comments: