Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Homework...

sometimes when I'm in CA with the grands, I get to monitor homework.
I was with Jack the other day.  Fractions.  Simplest form.  Models.
In A-9 we have the same math books that are used at Jack's and Grey's schools so
I'm used to the terms that are used.  No more "borrowing or carry or reducing".


Now when it comes to Lauren and her middle school math, I have to
look up on the internet how to check it.

Grey has an animal report due in a couple of weeks.  Funny, that's
what we've been working on in A-9.  So I can talk to him about
habitat, mammals, etc.

I'm glad that all of them are good students and that I'm still able
to talk to them about their school work.  And that I have some idea
what they're talking about when they ask questions.

No comments: