Friday, March 21, 2014

A Birthday Celebration...


This week our ward Relief Society celebrated the founding of the organization
172 years ago.  It's the largest women's group in the world.
A real reason for a party!

I loved the plan for this party…
you could choose to decorate a table representing a country tied to your family.
I used hubby's family and my love of British literature.
My sweet friend Sara helped put it together.
More on this later…it deserves it's own post.


I loved that one of us came from Russia and had these beautiful dolls

Japan was stunning


Scotland used tartan plaids, castles on bogs

and my own plaid


Samoa was colorful and had palm frond serving bowls

 there was a photo booth with dress-up clothes and wigs





a dance party game

and one more reason we love missionaries!


I didn't realize until I was going through photos that I never got a picture of all the
food and the beautiful RS birthday cake.
I can say that they were both wonderful .

Happy Birthday Relief Society!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Beautiful photos! You've captured the event so well.