Monday, March 10, 2014

Grandparents Day 2014...


This was my 7th Grandparents Day at Our Saviors.
every year it seems like there are more grandparents there to celebrate their
grands.

Jack's class played three songs on the recorder.  3rd grade is when they start music classes.

they recited a poem all about Grandparents.  Too cute!

Since Jack is the only one attending, I had just one classroom visit.
He's in the same classroom/teacher as Lauren had.

I loved his Indian report.



they've done a lot of writing this year.


this boy LOVES to read!  
He's got books everywhere.




this is Jack!


after the classroom viewing, I took him to Cineopolis
and we saw "Sherman & Mr. Peabody".  He thought it was pretty cool that 
there was a waiter and you could order lunch!

I love Grandparents Day.

No comments: