Thursday, March 13, 2014

Fly Hawaiian...

we only fly on one airline, Hawaiian.  Actually haven't flown anything else for 
many, many years.  
Hubby is one of their Platinum members.
I'm a gold member and we both have gotten the "TSA Pre" on our 
boarding passes.  Not that I fly that much, but I guess they do keep track.

Since I only take a carry on (we have all the necessities at the MH), I don't
spend a lot of time in the lobby, but it is nice.


after going through security, and maybe the lounge, I get on the Wiki Wiki shuttle
to the gate. It can be either 24, 25 or 26. Then I wait.  I'm always happy when
I see the plane waiting…we'll leave right on time.

I was wondering if some day they're going to re-do the retro-looking light fixtures at these gates.


Yes, I do love my early boarding!

I have one of the "official" Hawaiian Airlines blankets and
I really do use it.

when I get to LAX, I call my ride when I get to the gate and it's off to SC.
So noisy here!


return trip, go through the crazy security at LAX.  
every time the "TSA Pre" has been different and I can't
figure out if they really don't know what they're doing or they change
the rules all the time.


back to my early boarding
this last trip there was a problem with the air conditioner and all the power shut down
while they were boarding.  
Not Good.
The Captain came out and explained that they were trying to fix it.
My friend, Grace a FA for Hawaiian was texting me and she also said that
we didn't want to get off and have to go to another gate…delay of about 2 hours if
they do that.

We love Hawaiian Airlines.
Hubby flies so much on the same route that they know him.
He sometimes has to fly other airlines on the mainland for business and always
says how different Hawaiian is.
Hawaiian Airlines, the true spirit of Aloha.

No comments: