Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Kasanita's Blessing


On Sunday I went over to Laie to Maafu and Kirsten Latu's new, sweet baby
girl, Kasanita receive a father's blessing.
It was such a moving experience…Maafu actually spoke the blessing in Tongan,
and I didn't know what he was saving but I could feel it.

When their youngest son, Trevor, was born was when Maafu was working towards
getting his GED and I was his tutor. We had quite the system with me holding
the baby while he typed or he held Trevor while he dictated to me.  
Now Maafu is at BYUH working towards his degree and working at PCC.
I couldn't be more proud of this sweet family.


After church they hosted a luncheon at one of  the fales in TVA.
I loved all of the Tongan food!


I'm so happy that I got to share this special event with such a sweet, special family.

No comments: