Monday, January 13, 2014

Good To Be Home...

when I was sitting in the airport waiting for my flight, 
I got to talking to a family that had been to Disneyland and gone
for about 8 days.  We were talking about the cold weather
and lack of humidity in CA.
Then the food talk started…
the dad said "they eat so many potatoes!"  I never 
thought about it, but I guess that's true.  Not a lot of rice.

Arlette and I wanted to get together before Monday and talk about 
what I'd missed and the upcoming weeks.
We decided to meet at a local Hawaiian place after I was
finished with church.

We couldn't resist…
had to have "local" food…
loco moco!



After that and two diet cokes later…
no sign of jet-lag until about 6 o'clock when I really
wanted to go to bed!
Just about then was when the thunder, lightening and rain started.
Love my sweet family and friends in California, but
I'm so glad to be home!

No comments: