Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Island Olive Oil...

I'd seen an ad for "Island Olive Oil Company"on tv and I knew I needed to go.
I finally had some time when I was in town doing something else to
go to Ward Center.
I'd been to an olive oil bar in San Clemente, Oliver's, so I knew how they
worked.  You actually get to try the different flavors of oil and balsamic vinegar .



I needed a good quality oil for not only cooking but dressings.  I tried a few
and was surprised at the different flavors...some very strong and some milder.

Let me just say...this pineapple white balsamic !!!! I could have just sipped at the whole
bottle.  It was THAT good.  On salads by it's self is heaven.


I ended up getting this milder, EVOO.  Still had flavor but not over-powering.


love their bottles

got a couple of trial sizes just for the heck of it.

they also have truffle oil (for Christine) and some other
gourmet delites.

With Dean & Deluca coming to Hawaii
in addition to Island Olive Oil
we've got quite the selection now.

No comments: