Thursday, March 14, 2013

Reading...

When I was here during the holidays, I went to Grey's class and read a
Hawaiian Christmas story.  I love reading to kids and Mrs. Schultz's Kinder class
love to be read to.  

Yesterday, I got to go again.  I read two books this time.


Kids have a lot of questions about volcanos in Hawaii, I'm not
sure they realize the different island thing.  Grey chose the Dr.
Seuss book...not my favorite because of all the dinosaur names.

Grey told the kids about all of the chickens in our yard and how his
poppa chases them.  Just glad he doesn't know about bb gun or the
sling-shot...now that would have made an interesting story.  One of the
kids said that their grandparents live on a farm and have chickens.  I 
explained that I don't live on a farm, but there are a lot of chickens around
my house.

No comments: