Monday, March 11, 2013

Granparent's Day 2013...


 I'm in an Clemente for Grandparent's Day at Jack & Lauren's 
school.  I've gone to this every year and it's still the best.
Jack's class sang  a little song to the tune of


 "Take me out to the ballgame"
 Lauren's class did a skit based on the 
game show "Family Feud".  
She played a reporter...I didn't recognize her at first




 #1 answer of things that grandparents say...



I went to  Jack's Second Grade class first.  He was excited to show
me how far he was in his Harry Potter book.  This is the third one he's read.


 In Second grade they do an animal report (just like A-9)
He was so proud of his 

 "Amazing Surfing Geckos"



his paper mache penguin 

and writing samples.  

Lauren was so proud of her creative writing,


how clean her desk was.


her pictures from field trips and

her oral report on Richard Nixon (also happened to be crazy hair day)



I loved the "Meet the Masters" art work.

Lauren told me that she was sad that it was going to be her 
last Grandparent's Day.  Jack and I told her that we'd
come and get her at Middle School next year.  She said that she'd be
okay with that.  
Our Savior's has been such a great fit for Lauren and Jack has done so well there.

Another Grandparent's Day for the record books.

No comments: