Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Last Resort...

Yesterday I was coming home from running to the post office and noticed this
yellow sign with the letters "LR" tacked to another sign post.
After having so much filming on Oahu, I knew what that sign meant...they
were filming the tv show "LAST RESORT" in Mokuleia.

We've watched that show a couple of times, so I was curious about what they 
could be doing out here.  I know that they mostly film on the
windward side of the island.  




All of the trucks, trailers and equipment was set up at Camp Erdman.  I think they might 
have been filming across the street on the beachside...I couldn't see. I was thinking it would
be funny if they also used the cabins that had been used so much in "LOST".

Since this is a military show, I was too surprised to see a helicopter landing at
Dillingham Field.  I thought it was a Coast Guard one, but got closer, I couldn't see
it wasn't.

We have a couple of friends that have worked as extras on this show.

Never a dull moment out here on the North Shore...

No comments: