Monday, October 8, 2012

Happy Birthday Benita...

One of my  dear friends and hula sister, Benita, just had a BIG birthday.
So Iris and I decided to take her to lunch.  A "girl's only" day.
So we headed down to Waikiki to Duke's.


The lunch was so yummy!
I still think that Duke's has the best breakfast and lunch buffet anywhere.
There were a couple of new salads that were so good...couscous and a tabouli (sp?)
that I could have eaten the whole tray.



It was so nice to get together.  We said that we should do it once a month, just us.
It's nice to talk over old times and all the hours we put into hula performances.
It's funny, we live on the same island, but the three of us live in three really 
different areas, Ewa, Hawaii Kai and the North Shore. We still all dance hula, 
but because I live so far, I go on Saturday morning due to the traffic.
It was really nice to get together.
Happy Birthday Benita!

No comments: