Thursday, June 14, 2012

Laie Palms....

Sometimes we go over to Laie to watch movies.
We love this little theater.  Only two screens (small side),
cheaper than the multiplex, nice people and really good popcorn.

 A few years ago the old scuzzy theater was closed down and a
private owner bought it and re-modeled it.  
Since there are only two screens, there are only two choices, but there
are times when showings are sold out.  All of the movies are first run.






It's nice to stay on the north shore and not have to go into Mililani (or farther) for a night out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jane,
My name is Jane, too, and I'm with Dwellable.
I was looking for blog posts about Laie to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, drop me a line at Jane (at) Dwellable (.com)
Hope to hear from you :)
Jane