Saturday, May 28, 2011

Cute Whitney


Hubby and I wanted to try the burgers at Ted's Bakery in Sunset Beach.  Ted's is famous for their
chocolate haupia pie, but here on the North Shore it's about the burgers.  Since we were going
to Laie to see "Pirates" this was the perfect stop for dinner.
I went inside to wait for our food and a cute girl came up and asked me if I was Jane Moysa.  I
said yes (sort of expecting it was someone who knew Geoff).  She went on to
explain that I knew her  aunt and cousins.  Whitney also told me that
her mom read this blog!  Thought it was a good way to see what
life over on the North Shore was like. 
We talked about how different it really is here and she told us about going to school at
BYUH.  So...


Whitney's mom, this is for you!
Thanks Whitney for stopping to talk to us. 
If you need anything, let us know.
Once again, proof  of what I always say, this is a very small island in
a very small world.

No comments: