Tuesday, September 2, 2008

WICKED

For my b'day, Traci got tickets to go and see WICKED while I was here. I loved it!!! I had read the book, so I was really anxious to see the play. A friend at home said it was her second favorite play after "Phantom".

Since Traci had worked up in LA she knew a really, really good place to eat...sorry no pics (it was THAT kind of place). It's owned by Robert De Niro. It was so good...I can't even tell you how good. I could have just eaten the bread, balsalmic vinegar and olive oil all night. We DID have a STAR sighting. Gil from CSI:Las Vegas came in and sat a couple of tables away from us.
I just thought this poster was really funny.
Driving around Hollywood was crazy! It actually reminded both of us of New York a little bit, the noise, lights, etc. It was really fun. Thanks Trac for such a fun night out in the WICKED Big City!


No comments: