Tuesday, September 2, 2008

90 degrees, salt water, clean...no, it's not Hawaii

Here at the MH they have a pool that we discovered in June when we were here. I've fallen in love with it. It's 90 degrees, really clean and SALT WATER! What could be better? I've never really liked pools because the chlorine dries out my skin, ruins suits and makes you have that "pool smell".
Is this AquaMan?
The final day of summer fun before school
We were in the pool so long, we had to show our "prune feet"
Lauren the dolphin girl
move over Michale Phelps! So during the "special children's hours", I bring the grandkiddos. Lauren is a really good swimmer, amazing me with her strokes and dives. Jack has been afraid of the pools, up unitl June that is. Now he won't stay out. He dives off the side, dives for rings and wants to race everyone. Hubby and I have taken them when he's here and Traci and Billy have also come, but it's usually just me. One day we were there for 2 hours and I was worked by the end of the time.
The majority of the time it's just us during the week and some other kids on the weekend.



The one thing is that googles actually help because of the salt, but other than that it's pretty fun~

No comments: