Thursday, July 3, 2008

Trying to "Catch Up"

Just got back from 2 very, very busy weeks in San Clemente. With all 3 grandbabies having birthdays in the same week, it got very busy. I did all their shopping on-line, and had it sent to Traci's. She took it to the MH and all I had to do was wrap it. Easy to say the least. It also helps that their parents told us what the kids would like.

An added sidebar to our trip were problems here in the hood. I spent countless hours on the computer and telephone trying to get some of the problems sorted out. I finally had a "slight break-down" and just couldn't do it anymore. I was on a vacation, trying to get drs. appointments done, Lauren's graduation, Geoff's b'day, Lauren and Greyson's b'days, Jack's b'day, the list goes on... I was starting to not sleep at night and that's bad.

So after telling them I just couldn't anymore, and needed a break, things seemed to settle down for a few days. Thats until we got an e-mail from our attorney that the crazies had filed a 37 pg motion trying to get the original order stopped. Another sleepless weekend for both of us until we could talk to our attorney.

We found out about 10:30pm the evening we got home that it had been denied. That was a huge weight lifted. The next day, was good, I'm no longer on the board here, another weight lifted. They're on their own now.

Went back to hula tonight, trying to get ready for Na Hula August 10th. Practice is in my future. Terry took a couple of days vacation because he couldn't work due to the above mess. Been nice having him around. We stayed down at the beach until almost 7pm the other night!

So I'll try to get caught up within the next week.

aloha, a hui hou
Jane

No comments: